George Cracknell born 1801 Stradbroke Suffolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Cracknell born 1801 Stradbroke Suffolk

Hi everyone, don't know if anyone can help me please on any information regarding George Cracknell's parents.

I have some information which I hope is correct. He was born in Stradbroke Suffolk in 1801, died 1871 in Wandsworth London. Married Elizabeth Cartwright in 1835, Elizabeth died in 1848. George married Matilda Blomfield in 1851 in Hoxne Suffolk.

Thanks again for all the useful information on the forum

Emmie.

Could this be him?

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.
    Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Comment

Thanks for the information it looks promising. I haven't been researching our family tree very long and not always sure where to look for the information. Much appreciated.

Comment

Emmie - you say you haven't been researching your tree very long. I hope you've been doing it thoroughly, going back one generation at a time with all the certificates. It's so easy to make assumptions and link back into the wrong family.
        Last edited by Uncle John; 09-04-13, 21:10.
        Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Many thanks for your help. Yes found this out very early on, as the same names kept appearing, some not relevant to our family tree. Emmie.

Comment

Working...
          X