Enabling access to my public tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enabling access to my public tree

Can I let someone read my public tree even if they are not a member? The Manual does not seem to cover this so I suspect the answer is 'No'.

Hugo

Hugo, are you talking about a public tree on Ancestry?
    If you are, then the answer is YES. If it is a PUBLIC tree then it is available for anyone to view.
    You will also find that it will be copied across to Ancestry's sister site which is called Mundia - www.mundia.com - and will be PUBLIC there as well.

If you want me to check it for you, send me a couple of names/years of birth from the tree and I'll take a look.
    Elaine

Comment

Elaine, once again, many thanks. Yes, it is on Ancestry as Donnachie - McLuskie. If you want a few names, there is John Donnachie, b 1857, Ayrshire and Catherine McLuskie, b 1824, Ireland.

However, I will investigate Mundia. I have made a deliberate effort to file the mound of hardcopy I have generated - filing is not my strong point, to say the least - so I welcome the excuse of looking at Mundia.

Hugo
      Last edited by Hugo; 02-04-13, 11:01.

Comment

Yes,I can see it Hugo - it's a public tree which means it is viewable to anyone.
        Elaine

Comment

Working...
        X