PDA

View Full Version : frustrated with FMP.com!! help needed!! Please!

bridlady
28-03-13, 20:36
Hi, I have a subscription for FMP.com and would like to copy and print out some british newspaper reports relating to my family history. However it doesn't offer the download box as it does on the FMP.co.uk any clues would be much appreciated, thanks:question:

Val wish Id never started
28-03-13, 21:30
hi have you tried using the co.uk site instead???

annswabey
28-03-13, 23:03
I had the same problem with fmp.com as I had some free credits. Emailed them and they said they haven't got the facility yet. I had to get the copies via the co.uk site.

ftfmk
28-03-13, 23:36
I had the same problem with fmp.com as I had some free credits. Emailed them and they said they haven't got the facility yet. I had to get the copies via the co.uk site.

This facility is planned to be implemented later this year. Meanwhile you can use the Snipping Tool to transfer content to Microsoft Word.

margaretmarch
29-03-13, 11:15
This facility is planned to be implemented later this year. Meanwhile you can use the Snipping Tool to transfer content to Microsoft Word.

My snipping tool only give a jpeg image so no need for Word. If no snipping tool available then use a screen shot programme which does the same. Any number of thses free on the net.

Margaret

bridlady
30-03-13, 10:26
hi everyone, thanks for all your help, much appreciated, have a good Easter! another problem solved!