Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

frustrated with FMP.com!! help needed!! Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frustrated with FMP.com!! help needed!! Please!

Hi, I have a subscription for FMP.com and would like to copy and print out some british newspaper reports relating to my family history. However it doesn't offer the download box as it does on the FMP.co.uk any clues would be much appreciated, thanks

hi have you tried using the co.uk site instead???

Comment

I had the same problem with fmp.com as I had some free credits. Emailed them and they said they haven't got the facility yet. I had to get the copies via the co.uk site.
      The National Archives, Kew – Research Service Offered
      Contact me via PM on Family Tree Forum or via my personal website - www.militaryandfamilyresearch.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by annswabey View Post
        I had the same problem with fmp.com as I had some free credits. Emailed them and they said they haven't got the facility yet. I had to get the copies via the co.uk site.
        This facility is planned to be implemented later this year. Meanwhile you can use the Snipping Tool to transfer content to Microsoft Word.

Comment

Originally posted by ftfmk View Post
          This facility is planned to be implemented later this year. Meanwhile you can use the Snipping Tool to transfer content to Microsoft Word.
          My snipping tool only give a jpeg image so no need for Word. If no snipping tool available then use a screen shot programme which does the same. Any number of thses free on the net.

Margaret

Comment

hi everyone, thanks for all your help, much appreciated, have a good Easter! another problem solved!

Comment

Working...
            X