RootsIreland search?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RootsIreland search?

Hi is anyone willing to do 1 Roots Ireland search for me please?
    I found a marraige of Patrick Lennon to Mary Larkin in the year 1840, County Armagh. I'm hoping that it has the name of Patrick's parents on it as I'm having no luck with the birth.

Search Armagh Ancestry Records Online - Birth, Death, Marriage, Census, Gravestone, records for Co. Armagh. Genealogy research center - Armagh Ancestry

I hope the link works.
    Cheers to whoever helps..
    Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

No, the link didn't work for me.

Do you have a login? I think they're giving out 100 free index pages during March. it's 25 credits to look at details, however. I think that works out to be E5!

Comment

There's the free search but to actually view it is 25 credits. I couldn't figure out how to add the credits which is why I wondered if anyone would be willing to take a look for me.

Comment

A note of caution. RC marriage records in Ireland for the mid 1800s rarely have parents names. All you normally get are the couples names and the two witnesses.
        Elwyn

I am based in Co. Antrim and undertake research in Northern Ireland. Please feel free to contact me for help or advice via PM.

Comment

Oh well. I guess the Lennon's shall be finishing at Patrick for now then.

Comment

Working...
          X