Belfast City Cemetery - buying images of burial records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belfast City Cemetery - buying images of burial records

Just a quick query. There is the option to buy the above for only £1.50. I can already view information as below for no charge
    Record details
    Name of deceased Mr William Hoey Senr
    Last place of residence Comber
    Age 65 Yrs
    Sex
    Date of death 16 March 1873
    Date of burial 19 March 1873
    Cemetery City Cemetery
    Grave section and number C 49
    Burial Type Earth

So my query is - does anyone know what sort of additional information an image of the burial record might contain?
    Thanks as usual,
    Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

I think all you get is the address where the person died. Could be wrong about that but have seen some correspondence about it on another board and I think that was what was said.
    Last edited by Elwyn; 11-03-13, 07:05.
    Elwyn

I am based in Co. Antrim and undertake research in Northern Ireland. Please feel free to contact me for help or advice via PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwyn View Post
      I think all you get is the address where the person died. Could be wrong about that but have seen some correspondence about it on another board and I think that was what was said.
      Hi Elwyn,
      Thanks for reply. The sample record I posted above is the only one I've found so far from 15 or 16 that just gives a broad location. All the others include full details of last address, so there doesn't seem to be much point in paying for an image. However, as its so cheap, I might order one just to see if any further info might be included.
      Christine
      Last edited by Karamazov; 11-03-13, 12:32.
      Researching:
      HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Working...
      X