Getting a funny thing on Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a funny thing on Ancestry

javascript.jpgwhen I go to a search page am getting this come up at the bottom of the page which stops me scrolling up and down as the arrows are covered by it
    Any ideas for removing it thanks

Blast its not big enough

it basically says javascript error widget 62256619
    Last edited by Guest; 06-03-13, 19:28.

This is nothing at your end
    It is to do with the code on the page having an error that means your browser cannot carryout the instructions for that javaScript item correctly.

You can still scroll up and down using the arrow keys on your keyboard

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thanks for replying ,its happening quite a bit Trevor are you saying its an Ancestry fault ?

Comment

Your browser cannot understand some of the code on the page.

Researching:
        FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

thanks Trevor

Comment

Make sure your browser is updated to the lastest version, and also Java as well. Updates to Java come out quite frequently, as often as twice a month.
            Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
            Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
            Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
            Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
            Devine in Ireland

Comment

thanks Pete you could be right shall have a look.

Comment

Working...
              X