Newark, new jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Newark, new jersey

Is there anyone who does, or knows anyone, who could do a look-up in New Jersey, USA. Have tried RAOGK but there is not anyone available for
    the area required.

Thankyou.

dreen22

what is it your looking for? something you could email an archives or library for?

Comment

Newark, New Jersey

Originally posted by kylejustin View Post
      what is it your looking for? something you could email an archives or library for?
      I am looking for the death of Sarah P Davis who died between 1900 and 1910 in Newark, NJ

dreen22

Comment

have you seen this page:

NCHS,National Center for Health Statistics,Where to Write,Certificate,Birth,Death,Marriage,Divorce,New Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by kylejustin View Post
          The problem I have had was finding what I thought was the correct Certificate, full details, even its number. In the event it was the wrong one. Even though full details of the person accompanied my application, including a copy of Birth Certificate they still supplied the one I had asked for by Certificate number without checking the details. Amazingly i discovered that details are not checked however many you supply. My query was "why then do we have to fill out Application Form and send proof". Unbelievable.

Therefore to apply direct to the main office without a clue as to when my relative died now feels rather daunting. I do not think there would be many years to search but when you get a severe knock back you feel rather reluctant to repeat the experience.

All that said the desire to find out when my relative died is naturally still with me but I do not quite know how to approach it again. If you are on site you can search at leisure but from a distance searches are charged at a set number of years.

dreen

Comment

Working...
          X