X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manor Park East London Crematorium some records now Online

All records for Manor Park Crematorium
    now available

Manor Park Crematorium, located in Forest Gate, East London, has now made all records available through www.deceasedonline.com

Register scans from the opening in 1955 until 1991 are available together with computerised records from 1991 to 2010

There are now 145,000 records available for Manor Park Cemetery and Crematorium and all 420,000 records will be on Deceased Online within the next few weeks

Linda

Years ago, I sat in a dusty room looking through page after page of giant books at manor park for a total of four people.
    Now I can do it in seconds for a small fee.

I love the Internet
    (but they do not have my Nan's cremation in the search, so it is not complete)

:D

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Most of my family have either been buried or cremated here.

Clare

Comment

Annoyingly the site itself is one that has time limited pay-per-view credits and a tiny database
        Not really a comercial success, I wonder how long before they sell their rights to FMP or Ancestry?

Researching:
        FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Working...
        X