Forces War Record help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forces War Record help?

Hi I've just been sent an email from the Forces War Record company to say that there's been a record for A.Phillips added. Would anyone be able to have a quick look at it for me please? I hope this link works- https://www.forces-war-records.co.uk...95&cID=4227265
    Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

I wouldn't bother with it Lennon. It's a very common name so it could be anybody and I doubt whether it's anything you couldn't get for free elsewhere.
    The National Archives, Kew – Research Service Offered
    Contact me via PM on Family Tree Forum or via my personal website - www.militaryandfamilyresearch.co.uk

Comment

Okies Ann.

Comment

Is there someone in particular you want to find out about?
        Contact me via PM on Family Tree Forum or via my personal website - www.militaryandfamilyresearch.co.uk

Comment

My Granddad Albi- sorry Albert Phillips was in WW2. All I know is that he was born with a cleft lip and that the Army fixed it for him and that he was stationed at Kiora Hall in Roseworth, Stockton-On-Tees looking after the POWs there. I've tried all sorts of Google searches on the building but I'm not getting much information on the POWs. This is what I have found of people's memories: http://picturestocktonarchive.wordpr...s-1939-1945-8/

The first time that I posted on that site I gained a "stalker" that had an awful lot of baptism records for Albert's grandad and siblings. In the end it turned out that he liked to collect historical information about those living in Stocton-On-Tees.

P.S. I wrote a War blog about him but it didn't mention names.
          Last edited by lennon2011; 21-02-13, 18:11.

Comment

Lennon

Can you pm me his date of birth and where he was born, please?

Comment

Working...
            X