Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouls someone be prepared to contact a GR member for me please??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouls someone be prepared to contact a GR member for me please??

I joined GR years ago but haven't kept up my sub - heard from them today that someone had added me to their tree.

I'm intrigued - as I have no idea who they are

Can I post their name and membership no on here - or should it be by PM only

Thanks in advance
    Sue

have pmd you

Comment

Hi Sue just a thought about your Family Tree, there are a few free Family Tree down loads on the net which I did and put my family tree on that for back up so if my script ran out I could still add to my tree,its great we have sites like this as everyone is so helpful and it cost nothing, Genealogy is getting very expensive. Liz

Comment

Have PM'd you back Val

Thanks for your interest Liz - I didn't actually put my tree on GR and just chose not to renew my subscription as I didn't think it was worth it at the time - I have subs to both Ancestry and FMP - but haven't so far put my tree on line anywhere - for a variety of reasons - but have it well backed up (fingers crossed!!) computer wise.

I was just intrigued at who the person was that had added me as it's not a name I recognise - don't feel it's anything sinister - just interested in maybe following up or maybe padding out some lines
        Last edited by SueNSW; 21-02-13, 07:34.

Comment

have pmd you

Comment

Thanks again Val - will let you know how it goes

Comment

Working...
            X