Are these 2 photo's the same person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these 2 photo's the same person?

Been looking up some photo's and uploading to ancestry and not sure whether my brain is playing tricks on me but could these 2 photo's be the same man?

Thanks

Steven

They don't look the same to me.The eyes on number 2 slope down.The mouths also look different to me.
    Fran

Comment

Originally posted by fran View Post
      They don't look the same to me.The eyes on number 2 slope down.The mouths also look different to me.
      Fran
      I agree. Also the ears on the second picture seem to stick out more
      Lauren =)

Comment

Thanks Fran and thanks Lauren, I thought it was my eye's playing tricks on me

Steven

Comment

Originally posted by stevie2006 View Post
          Thanks Fran and thanks Lauren, I thought it was my eye's playing tricks on me

Steven
          Yes. I suspect this ship has sailed, but if it helps. Definately not the same person.

Comment

Iwould say no
            Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thanks folks certainly looking at them side by side there are a lot of differences

Appreciate the help

Steven

Comment

Originally posted by stevie2006 View Post
                Thanks folks certainly looking at them side by side there are a lot of differences

Appreciate the help

Steven
                Not a problem. Do you know the background of each photo or who they might be?

Comment

The one on the right is Charley Ward my great uncle - he served as a driver in WW1 but then died in 1921 from Malaria and TB picked up when he served in Salonika and I am hoping they might accept him as a casualty of War and recognise him as a war death - his case is pending. The one on the left might be James Driscoll who was Charley's step dad - I think he served with the grenadier guards in WW1 but not 100% sure that is him

Steven

Comment

James Driscoll?? What makes you think that, Steven?

Amanda

Comment

Working...
                    X