modern address look up please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modern address look up please

is someone able to PM me, and i give them a name to search for an address? the individual i am hoping for was born in the 1950's.

If no-one with the specific data access can help you, then it might be worth giving an idea of the expected locality, in case someone in that area now can have a look in local telephone directories, or at the library copy of the electoral roll.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

well that's the thing christine. all i know is the family i am trying to trace was living in blackpool in lancs during the 50's. i havn't been able to find a death for the mother yet, so i think she may still be alive.

Comment

Have you had a look on the Local BMD sites? (http://www.ukbmd.org.uk/local_bmd) Many of them have data up to very recent dates.

This page (http://www.lancashirebmd.org.uk/deathcov.php) will tell you the dates of death registrations covered by transcriptions for the Blackpool area. There are some which go as late as 1974, though most go up only to 1967. The corresponding page about marriages includes dates as late as 1987; birth coverage is much the same as deaths, for that particular area.

Then there's Google, and FaceBook, and the other networking sites. And online telephone directories. ... How distinctive are the names involved? That can make a big difference.

Christine
        Last edited by Christine in Herts; 30-01-13, 22:33.
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I have some credits for living people Kyle if you'd like to give me the name

Comment

If I'm not too late perhaps I can help with a look up on Tracesmart.
            Margaret

Comment

thanx for the offer margaret, val has helped me out. sorry, i completely forgot to say here that someone has helped.

Comment

Working...
              X