Tired old photo copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired old photo copy

I wonder if someone could make this photocopied photo (of which I don't have the original unfortunately) - a little bit well, sharper perhaps, cleaner?

jood sadly died in November 2019.

Further to this photo (and thanks to A.Mitchal who had a go) - a relative has just sent me a better photocopy. and I wondered if it would be easier to clean this one up than the other rather old photocopied photocopy.

Comment

Alan

Last edited by alan 128; 03-02-13, 10:40.

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Thats really good Alan - the second photo copy showed much more detail and it looks nice cleaned up.

Many thanks.

Comment

Roy

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thanks also Roy - I love the border around it.

Comment

Well done Roy,

I was just about to comment on the first two efforts and say that whilst they had improved the original more could have been done around the face of the lady. I also felt the backgrounds, whilst clean and clear, looked a little artificial. Where as with your photo you've tidied up the face and body of the lady excellently and tidied the background whilst keeping it natural and inkeeping with the original photo.

Further repair work could have been completed around the chair and arm rest but for a free restoration it's a very accomplished piece. I'd also prefer it in black and white over the sepia but that's personal preference.

Comment

One from me

Niksmum

Comment

Originally posted by Niksmum View Post
                  One from me

Niksmum

Fantastic restoration. Excellent work.

Comment

Thanks Niks Mum, thats a beauty

Comment