No announcement yet.

FMP Promotional code is................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP Promotional code is................

FMPIEBMD

Linda

is this for the US web site only?

Comment

If you follow the link and use the code its for World

Linda

Comment

When i try and log in it wont accept my details and the only reason i can think of is because its FMP US and mine is FMP UK thats why i asked if it is for the us only.

Its ok ill just let this one go

Comment

Hi,

I am FMP UK and it lets me in..hope you sort it

Linda

Comment

Firstly thank you Linda for the info.
            But
            I am having a bad day and I cannot find where I can redeem the code if you know what I mean.
            Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Thank you, Linda. I picked up on the early bird (?Pathfinder) sub last autumn, but it won't last forever, so these credits may come in handy later on!

Christine
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I'm FMP UK and it won't recognise the promotion code :(

However, I don't think pre 1860 RC events will be included and without the marriage or baptism details of 2 sisters (and the name of their father) I can't get further back anyway.

Jay
                Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Originally posted by Janet in Yorkshire View Post
                  I'm FMP UK and it won't recognise the promotion code :(

However, I don't think pre 1860 RC events will be included and without the marriage or baptism details of 2 sisters (and the name of their father) I can't get further back anyway.

Jay
                  Have you tried registering with FMP.com, and then claiming the credits?
                  Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Like Christine, I took advantage of the sub last Autumn, so these credits will come in useful at a later date.
                    Elaine

Comment

Thankyou Christine - have tried that and it still won't accept the code.

Jay
                      Janet in Yorkshire

Comment

It wouldnt let me in either as I have the UK sub so I had to register under a new email and password its accepted that

Comment

I am now "in" - registered with .com (same e-mail address) but new password. It wouldn't recognise the code ...........................

Went to remove ice from the road, in great disgust.
                          Came back to find e-mail saying I was now registered with .com - didn't hold out much hope, but gave it a whirl and ........ it worked!

Nothing on my dreaded McDonoughs in Ireland, but I've always got ongoing queries about the cousins who went off to Cleveland Ohio.

Jay
                          Janet in Yorkshire

Comment

I think the site must have crashed because I cannot get on to FMP at all with my Worldwide Sub!!

Janet

Comment

Working...
                            X