Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyne & Wear Archives

Hi,

I have a relative who atended South Shields Marine College in the late 1890's. I would dearly love to see whether there is a record for him during his time there where he trained to be a First
    Class Engineer. It is my understanding that records for the college are held at the Tyne & Wear archives and wonder if there is anyone who might go there, or lives in the area who could help.
    dreeny22

I think this is on the wrong board and should be on the Resarch board so more people will see it and perhaps respond

Good luck with it

Edna

Comment

Now moved
      Barbara

Comment

Have you tried searching at http://www.tyneandweararchives.org.u...Cmd=Search.tcl
        If you could post all you know that would be good - I MAY be able to go in a few weeks time.
        Kind regards,
        William
        Particular interests: The Cumming families of Edinkillie & Dallas, Moray

Comment

Tyne & Wear Archives

Originally posted by wulliam View Post
          Have you tried searching at http://www.tyneandweararchives.org.u...Cmd=Search.tcl
          If you could post all you know that would be good - I MAY be able to go in a few weeks time.

Thank-you William.
          Yes I tried the search at Tyne & Wear,s website the other day, but it did not find anything for me.

dreen22

Comment

Assuming you may be going in a few weeks time, if you could leave your address privately I can give you the details - just in case.

dreen 22

Comment

Have pm'd you.
              Kind regards,
              William
              Particular interests: The Cumming families of Edinkillie & Dallas, Moray

Comment

Working...
              X