Following on from yesterday ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following on from yesterday ....

Any help with this quest very much appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by LeicestershireLass; 19-07-13, 15:26.
    Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

Hi
    Perhaps you should list the children/ years of birth etc from Thomas' first marriage.
    We know John & Rose died but it might be worth trying to follow up the others. When I was going through the registers I noticed there were other Barratts. I think there was an Adam with a wife Jane? and maybe a George.
    Moggie

Coverage for Fring on FreeREG is baptisms 1673-1812, marriages 1671-1835 & burials 1696-1812. You need Familysearch to look beyond those dates. Are you aware that you can look at the images for parish registers & BTs for Fring on Familysearch? If not I can post you a link.
    Last edited by maudarby; 01-01-13, 13:37.

Comment

Hi again Moggie .... I'm now wondering if Rose died as there's a note against one of the 3 entries stating that it was a baptism, I did wonder if she was baptised, died and buried on the same day when I was making a note of it.

COLOR]
      Last edited by LeicestershireLass; 19-07-13, 15:28.

Comment

Hi again Moggie .... I'm now wondering if Rose died as there's a note against one of the 3 entries stating that it was a baptism, I did wonder if she was baptised, died and buried on the same day when I was making a note of it.

Hi
        I did see that yesterday but never cross referenced it against the burial on FreeREG.Here is the link

Moggie

Last edited by maudarby; 01-01-13, 14:49.

Comment

[COLOR="#0000CD"]thanks for the link, as previously mentioned I don't get on very well with FamilySearch since they changed it :(

COLOR]
          Last edited by LeicestershireLass; 19-07-13, 15:28.

Comment

Working...
          X