Margaret Frances Dickenson.......lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margaret Frances Dickenson.......lost

I have her marriage certificate in Lambeth to George Ellis aged 20 in 1910. Father Andrew Dickenson (deceased) Have her on 1911 census with George still in Lambeth

Can't find her birth or find either of them on 1891 or 1901 census. Have found her grave at Norwood Cemetary in S/E London. Died 7 December 1963 aged 76. That makes her born in 1887 but marriage cert and 1911 census says it's 1891.

Linda

Does the MC give an occupation for Andrew?
    Do the names of the witnesses on the MC give any extra clues?
    Elaine

Comment

When I tried a search of 1901 census i found I'd already looked. Here's the link to our previous search which may help if only to rule out the wrong Margaret found before. http://www.familytreeforum.com/showt...nces-Dickenson
      Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

A Margaret Frances DIXON has a birth reg in West Ham 1st QTR 1889 ref 4a/233............found in FMP.

Comment

What does the marriage cert give for George's middle name and occupation please Linda? I see that the marriage ref gives him as George R Ellis but I can't find a reference for his birth in Norfolk. In fact the only George Ellis birth I can find under Wayland (which is what Carbrooke comes under) is George Henry Ellis born in Dec 1893.
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
          X