Logging on with a tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging on with a tablet

I have a Google/Asus Nexus 7 and currently I am unable to log on to FTF. When I tap the username box the keypad doesn't appear as usual but the screen simply refreshes. That means that, like now, I have to boot up the laptop to do it. What's wrong?

It is probably related to the Christmas skin which comes up as a default. Can you scroll down on the screen and select a different skin from the drop down menu at the bottom left of page - or click on Advanced Search as that usually brings up the larger log in boxes further down the page.
    Another alternative is to go to one of the forum listings and try to send a PM to someone (anyone!) - again the larger log in boxes should appear.

I'm not a tablet user but I think you might find (said with fingers crossed) that the problem will resolve itself in the New Year when we no longer have the Christmas default skin.
    Elaine

Comment

Yet again, Elaine, you've solved my problem. Many thanks.

Comment

Ahah! I was going to ask exactly the same question in relation to my Samsung Galaxy Tab. I'll try again later.
        Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

all I did when I logged on with my Nexus was to look at any member profile when they were online and then try and look at it, it brings up the login box and I got in that way, 'simples' when you know how.
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
          X