marriage in canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage in canada

could some one please look for a marriage in canada for a doris j fincham born 1911 in grimsby england
    looking for binns,cave,forey,cheale,simpson,

Is this the Doris FINCHAM that migrated to Canada in 1929, passenger record to Montreal?
    I wonder if the marriage would be too late for on-line records.
    For example Ontario marriages on Ancestry are from 1801 to 1928.
    Last edited by herky; 04-12-12, 11:45.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

oh i didn't know that. thank you any way
      looking for binns,cave,forey,cheale,simpson,

Comment

If she stayed in Quebec there are some marriages on worldwide Ancestry - Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967

I found them coincidentally when I was looking for another Fincham - Kathleen Sybil Maud (generally known as Sybil) who was an Irish Setter breeder in the south of England who migrated with dozens of dogs, her mother and a kennel maid also in 1929 from memory - to marry a Canadian Irish Setter man - also originally from England

Comment

I did look at these Quebec records and at a quick glance the only female Fincham I found was the one mentioned above.
          I will have another look.
          herky
          Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Working...
          X