X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket security ?

Hi folks,

Bit of a wierd one this...

I had a photobucket account with 800 photos, within this it was structured by location plus a personal one....it stated that 16% of storage was used. the photos were all uploaded by my friend from her phone. She then gave me the name and password . It was our album and only we could view it. I was able to upload and delete as I liked.
    the question....

How could the content be removed other than by ourselves ? The storage shows as 14 % but besides one album that I deleted after saving on my laptop, the others have totally disappeared. I noticed that there were originally two links , one beta, the other HTML, on the right hand side of the home page. The links are gone and the tabs on the top do not work either ( ones giving you options to ask for help )
    She has not removed them ,nor I, but could someone monitoring the internet within her property delete links without knowing what they were for ? there had not been any uploading and downloading for at least a month, and so no traffic would have shown , or is that not how it works ?? Does anybody know how these locked albums could have been wiped ?
    There is a "recent activity" facility which just shows a spinning wheel as if it won't stream or connect.
    Last edited by Sherlockslovechild; 17-11-12, 22:42.

I have no idea Chris, though I would contact PB direct if you can

hopefully that link will work.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

erm how wierd, i have logged in using that link and the photos are back ??? LOL....thanks julie !!

Comment

Comment

My front room in baker Street LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sherlockslovechild View Post
            erm how wierd, i have logged in using that link and the photos are back ??? LOL....thanks julie !!
            pmsl!! daft moo

seriously though, I have NO idea what/why they should just come back.. mebbe a glitch?

glad you got it sorted though!... and have you got your smoking jacket n pipe at the ready?? :smilee:
            Julie

Comment

oooooooooooooooooo just had a thought!...

there are TWO versions of PB at the moment, the new version (dun't like it!) or the old version which I prefer.. but I guess that in time they will get rid of the old and make us use the new version....

bit like MSN :(
              Julie

Comment

i sat in the chair and wore the hat and held a pipe and have to say that i looked a total dick

Comment

Originally posted by Sherlockslovechild View Post
                  i sat in the chair and wore the hat and held a pipe and have to say that i looked a total dick
                  oohher pmsl!! do we have photographic evidence?? lol!

*ducks afor Chris wallops me one!*
                  Julie

Comment

Working...
                  X