william pool b.1829 hawkesbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• william pool b.1829 hawkesbury

can i get help with william poole b.1829 hawkesbury, gloucester please?

he was the son of thomas pool and harriet crew. thomas died and harriet remarried to william ford.

i have william 1841-1861 in hawkesbury. he was a coal hauler and an ag lab. in 1861 his mother harriett ford is living with him and his wife anne. in 1871 he is missing and his mum and wife are together, anne is listed as married. 1881-1891 anne is widowed and she dies in chipping sodbury district in 1897.

i have all the info on william's family, i am just hoping someone can help me find a death for him.

there are a number of William Pool's deaths around Gloucester
    William Pool Clifton Mar 1861 6a 89
    These are all William Poole
    Dursley Mar 1861 6a 138
    Westbury on Severn Dec 1862 6a 156
    Cheltenham Dec 1863 6a 264
    Tewkesbury Mar 1864 6a 345
    Westbury on Severn Mar 1865 6a 173
    Have to go out now but if nobody finds him will look again later

meant to say cannot find any of that name between 1871 and 1881 in Gloucestershire but then he could have died elsewhere
    Last edited by Guest; 15-11-12, 15:16.

Comment

I had a look here: http://ww3.gloucestershire.gov.uk/bmd/

It's worth you noting it for future reference, if you haven't already. I did have a look, but couldn't find your man - but that might just not have been transcribed yet.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

thanx ladies. i have seen that site christine, as nothign likely was on the GRO index. but they don't seem to have chipping sodbury there. i don't know where he died if he didn't die in the hawkesbury area.

Comment

Working...
        X