Pirate pic for improving please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate pic for improving please

This is my sister in law in about 1963, wearing some pirate accessories, at a Girl Guide camp. Could someone please do something about the faded areas of the photo?
    Joy

one from me

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

My goodness Roy - that was quick! Thank you so much - it looks much better.
      Joy

Comment

Alan
        Last edited by alan 128; 14-03-12, 14:46.

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Alan, that's really great thank you! I love the way you've enlarged it so the pirate accessories can be seen properly.
          Joy

Comment

Thanks Joy glad you liked it.
            Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

colour one for you

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Roy, only just seen the colour one. Looks really great - thank you so much!
                Joy

Comment

Working...
                X