delete key......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr has now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete key......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr has now

stopped working is there another key i could use if not it now looks like a new key board.:( brenda xxx

Hi Brenda

Near the top of the keyboard after the numbers and + and = there should be an arrow pointing to the left. This deletes things that you have highlighted. It also deletes things from right to left (the Delete key goes left to right)
    Jackie

Comment

thankyou so much.... money saved brenda xxx

Comment

Bren, it could just be a crumb or something under the key that is stopping it working. Turn the keyboard upside down and give it a gentle shake.
        Elaine

Comment

probably a crisp ??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
            Bren, it could just be a crumb or something under the key that is stopping it working. Turn the keyboard upside down and give it a gentle shake.
            Yes I had that problem with my laptop - the A kept playing up and that turned out to be a crumb

Linda
            LindaG

Comment

You can also gently prise off the caps, I would advise missing out on the large keypads like the spacebar and the entry ones.

On my board which has a numberpad has a delete key on their as well

Comment

You can also use the mouse

1. Click and hold down the left mouse button while you drag the mouse over the word or character you wish to delete (so it is highlighted in blue)

2. Then, click the right mouse button and use either delete or cut from the short-cut menu that appears

Researching:
                FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

wow thankyou all its decided to work,i think i have gremlins in my puter lol brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X