No announcement yet.

It's amazing what you can find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done, Val. I thought I'd tried most things, but that's a really good photo - and it comes up quite large at full size - and it's available for non-commercial use. Brilliant!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I was quite chuffed when I saw it Christine as my searches usually result in zilch.

Comment

Glen,

I have a different problem. I have some photographs of a woman who may well be my Mother, but have no-one who knew her to confirm it. I was in touch with her nephew's daughter a while ago and she tells me that he lives in Wimbledon, but as she has moved I don't know how to contact him. He has another daughter living in Portsmouth, but I don't know where as yet.

Good luck with the hunt,

Jim
        Last edited by Grampa Jim; 04-02-09, 20:03.
        Grampa Jim passed away September 2011

Comment

Oh well done Val - Glen will give you a big kiss for that

Comment

Working...
          X