Do you order certs for.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again.

I am glad you all liked the 2 threads I posted last night (this one being one of them).

I havent done any research in ages (well up until the 1911got released of course)

Now I am finding gaps in my research and have started ordering certs and look ups on census's.

I hope no one else has a Woods family from Liverpool because I would hate them to have the same issues I have had. Numerous people with same names born in the same area in the same quarter.
    Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

Comment

My 3ggp were all born before 1837 but their marriages occurred after so that at least I have a good chance of finding the marriages.
      Kit

Comment

Last count was over 120, 3 years ago...can't bring myself to count how many I have now!

Both of my parents were from large families...and their grandparents too and I was curious to find out who their siblings married etc and to find living relatives who could fill in some sort of family history for me.

4 years of work has rewarded me with some smashing photographs of my grandparents siblings and extended family members. Some even had photo's of my late Mum when she was only 21...and I've never seen them before!

I also discovered that my daughter looks like one of my English Grandfather's sisters who died in the early 1900's. I never knew my Grandfather as he died long before my parents married and Dad only had a couple of photo's of his parents.

So I consider the cost of the certificates have been well worth it!
        teresa

Comment

Working...
        X