No announcement yet.

Australian Convict Look-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he was a crim, then he was a bit brighter than my Joshua, who was found spending £10 notes in the local hostlery the day after the robbery. Talk about drawing attention to himself. It was his family I felt sorry for - he left a wife & 8 children ranging from 2 to my 3xg gf at 17.
    Glen

Comment

Yes, I guess most convicts who were transported had similar backgrounds - not many of them were criminal masterminds.

Comment

Having spent 7 years hoping to find his death, I guess I was grasping at straws but many thanks to both Chrissie & especially Mary for their efforts on my behalf.
        Glen

Comment

If any of the Aussies are around later, perhaps one of them will be able to view the images - no idea if it's a general problem.

Comment

General problem, Mary. I can't get them up either.

Comment

Hi Libby, I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks - have you, or is it a new thing?

Comment

I tried to look at the image and got nothing too.....so I reported it to ancestry as a missing image....I will let you know if anything happens.

Comment

Sorry, was out last night & played tennis this morning so only just looked in. Thanks again to Mary & to Libby & Flashie & if you hear anything Flashie, that would be great.
                  Glen

Comment

Working...
                  X