SP extra year added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP extra year added

The extra year of data is now available on SP - births and deaths, marriages to follow - but very busy just now.

herky
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Yes and I can't get into it. I think its crashed. ooops no its not...

Comment

whats is SP?
      wye surrey/london/birmingham
      lawrence/laurence berkshire/london/norfolk
      hall harrison cook/e pratt surrey
      ebbage maltby pratt norfolk
      herbert pratt yorkshire/hampshire
      armstrong/rickinson/harrison/beddington yorkshire

Comment

:oSorry Tinkerbe - I shouldn't use abreviations as it is not helpful.
        SP - is Scotlands People - the best site, in my opinion, for researching your Scottish relatives.
        It is pay to view, in the main, and covers statutory records of births deaths and marriages, old parish records of births and marriages ( these are down loadable actual images) and a free index of Wills with the will down loadable to view for a fee.
        Also it has all the census records with images, but not 1911.
        If you google it you can have a clearer explanation than I have scribbled.

Each new year an extra year of records is added as most of the records have a certain amount of privacy time - eg I think births have 100 years of privacy so now we are able to get the 1908 birth records to view.

Sorry that I am not the best at explanations.
        Best wishes.
        herky
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

whats is SP?
          Thanks for asking tinkerbe, I didn't want to appear 'thick' - but I didn't know either.

All is explained :D

Comment

Oooopps sorry for the confusion I have caused.

herky:o:o
            herky

Comment

Another fine example of life north of the border, Jan 1st and Jan 2nd are Bank Holidays here, today is Saturday but the update is already online.

I just wish i had Scottish rellies :(
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
              My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
              My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

thanks

i dont have any scot relly either

hubby does but have not started that bit of his tree yet
                wye surrey/london/birmingham
                lawrence/laurence berkshire/london/norfolk
                hall harrison cook/e pratt surrey
                ebbage maltby pratt norfolk
                herbert pratt yorkshire/hampshire
                armstrong/rickinson/harrison/beddington yorkshire

Comment

I have loads on my father's side well all of them to be honest.

Scotlands People are absolutely wonderful.

On that site though you really need to whittle it down and be a Miss Marple before you commit to paying credits because it can eat credits fast if you've not got a clear understanding of family names, middle names and areas.

Comment

Working...
                  X