Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard Hutfield - Hampshire

Hello all

Can somebody see if they can find a birth for Leonard Hutfield c1766 in Wherwell,Andover Hampshire please.

It may not be Wherwell but its defo Hampshire.

Any help would be great.

Danny
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528974734

Might be worth having a play on this site:

Welcome to Knightroots

I hadn't looked at it for a while until a few weeks ago, when I found that masses more had been added since my previous visits.

And have you tried FreeREG?

Christine

(I should say that the only HUTFIELDs on Knightroots are in Gosport and much more recent. I didn't try for any variants of the name.)
    Last edited by Christine in Herts; 26-11-08, 21:00.
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

FreeReg doesn't have a lot for Hampshire yet.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

It might be worth emailing the lady at the bottom of this link:

The Downs benefice: St. Mary the Less Chilbolton, St. Mary's Crawley, St. Catherine's Littleton, St. Stephen;s with Lainston Sparsholt and St. Peter and Holy Cross Wherwell

as they seem to have transcribed the PR's for three of the five parishes on the page, so maybe they are going to do Wherwell too, or maybe they have already started it?!

Comment

Thankyou for the advice.

I will email the lady to see whats what with Wherwell.

Danny
          http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528974734

Comment

There are some Wherwell ones on the Knightroots (Hants OPC) site, but none of the ones around that sort of date has that sort of name.

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
            X