Just checking:

1861 25 = 1835
    1871 31 = 1839
    1881 37 = 1844
    1891 56 = 1834
    1901 66 = 1836
    1913 79 = 1834

Comment

Maybe you should check the workhouse records again for 1852. If Susan had her grandson released in 1851 but then she died within the year, the two children would need care and maybe they went back to the workhouse - possibly before Susan's death as she might not have been capable of looking after them.

Comment

ok Merry thanks for sorting that one out. Dont know when I will be able to check the records for them again as its a long way down to Kent from Lincolnshire but it will be on my list of what to look for next time I am anywhere near Kent.
        Dilleion is now eliminated from my enquiries!!

Comment

Have you been able to make any use of the Medway CityArk site? They have images of the parish registers for that area. I think there may be a few gaps still, but they're mostly there.

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
          X