• Show
Clear All

• Lost my PEEL family in 1891.

Please can anybody find them.

Father - John b1851, Snarford, Lincolnshire, bank clerk/cashier
    Mother - Christiana b1848, Leeds, Yorkshire
    Son - William Cecil b1876, Stourbridge, Worcestershire
    Daughter - Harriet Mabel b1877, Stourbridge, Worcestershire
    Daughter - Emma Elizabeth b1880, Birmingham.

The last siting I have of John is in 1871 before he married Christiana. She died in 1895. By 1901, both William and Harriet have married, and I have found them both with their spouses. Emma is living with her uncle & aunt James & Mary Jane Smith. Still no sign of father John. He seems to have done a vanishing act after 1871.

Anybody help?
    Pauline
    xx
    OPC Lanlivery, Lanivet & Newquay
    www.mumsiep.tribalpages.com

Mistranscribed as Christina Perl

click on this link

- Ancestry.co.uk

can't see John
    ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Rachel. I've been looking for ages, and you find them in a few minutes. Well done
      Pauline
      xx

Comment

All I did was put in Christ*** and a year of birth (+/- 5) and place of birth

:( No such luck with John I'm afraid

As it says that Christiana was living on own means, I wonder if they had separated ? or he'd 'dun a runner' with a load of dosh from the bank

(ever hopeful of scandal) ;)
        ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by POSITIVE Pauline View Post
          Please can anybody find them.

Father - John b1851, Snarford, Lincolnshire, bank clerk/cashier
          Mother - Christiana b1848, Leeds, Yorkshire
          Son - William Cecil b1876, Stourbridge, Worcestershire
          Daughter - Harriet Mabel b1877, Stourbridge, Worcestershire
          Daughter - Emma Elizabeth b1880, Birmingham.

The last siting I have of John is in 1871 before he married Christiana. She died in 1895. By 1901, both William and Harriet have married, and I have found them both with their spouses. Emma is living with her uncle & aunt James & Mary Jane Smith. Still no sign of father John. He seems to have done a vanishing act after 1871.

Anybody help?
          pauline i have a friend called susan peel,her husband is rodney peel,we lived in leeds,she has been doing the peel tree do you want me to send her email address to you? brenda xxx

Comment

I suspect you have this Pauline

- Ancestry.co.uk
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

John seems to be very elusive. I've tried looking for "pee*" without any success.

Christine
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Sorry I cant see him :o

]

Comment

Thanks for looking. I've been busy today, so not been on line much. Bren, it would be great to have any new connections to the Peel line. I'm looking at that on behalf of my cousin. His paternal grandmother was a Peel.

Re the elusive John, I don't know what to think. I know that he and his "Christie" were very much into each other as I have seen some love poems they wrote to each other.

I do have the link to the Ancestry tree. In fact I've been in touch with the owner Kevin just this week, and we will be swapping info.

I'm off for the weekend, and not back on line until Mon/Tues next week, so any other comments I'll pick up on then.

Thanks again for your help.
                  Pauline
                  xx

Comment

Working...
                  X