Ancestry phone number, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry phone number, please

I know this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it by looking in the Wiki or searching forums.

I might try to bargain with them over membership...
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Or 0800 345 7917, or maybe that's only for a free trial?
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Thanks to you both! I'll let you know how I get on.
        Elizabeth
        Research Interests:
        England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
        Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Hi Elizabeth

I pleaded old age and poverty (but put a tad more tactfully!) and had 10% knockd off. It seems to depend on whether you have a sympathetic listener!

Hope you have one too.

Gwyn
          Freya - a lovely, funny human-friendly disaster waiting to happen....

Comment

OK, reporting back!

I too got 10 % knocked off! Not as much as I would have liked but it's better than nothing. So I signed up for the Premium membership. *Hides credit card bill from OH*

I had a very nice chap. I told him very clearly that I wasn't pleased with the pricing changes. He told me something interesting (perhaps someone can comment):

I said that some people had been getting Premium Membership for the price of the Essentials Membership. He said they were "a special case" as they were forced to upgrade (on a very old package) and they had no option but to upgrade - so this was done as a sweetener.

At least I still have my Ancestry sub...
            Elizabeth
            Research Interests:

Comment

Working...
            X