Dont have "history" on my puter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont have "history" on my puter

My beautiful new puter is working a treat now with sound! But OH came in to ask me about something Id looked up for him yesterday and when I clicked on "history" there is only todays pages visited. On my old puter it would have today, yesterday etc. Any ideas what I have to do please to get that back?

Generally in internet options you can change the length of time the history is kept for... not tried on my new dell yet so can't say whether it's still there!
    Cheryl

So... what do you think of my pants?!

Regional Co-Ordinator for Region 3

Comment

On mine (Internet Explorer) I click Tools and then Internet Options and then History Settings

Comment

Ive got Firefox on but its much the same as yours Merry and it says keep history for 9 days but when I click on history only todays stuff is showing with no further option.

Comment

Heather on my vista if I just click on the pull down point at the end of weh addy address
          part list comes down from that of ites I have been on same with the part on my google bar ;;
          Also if I go into my favorites theres history in there to click onto
          borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Nope, cant find it. In the address bar thing I have all the sites Ive actually entered an address for but nothing else. In my Bookmarks - just those Ive added and in History just todays stuff.:(

Comment

Hi Heather,
              Go from History to last option in menu "Show in Sidebar" (ctrl + H)

Hope that helps
              Mary M

Comment

Woo hoo Mary, many thanks, thats sorted it

Comment

Working...
                X