Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Kay Williamson

Hi, I don't know if this will be of any help,
    Margery Kay b. 1826 Penistone, Yorks, her mother Harriett Kay b. 1810 Penistone, Yorks, her mother Ann Kay
    Margery Kay was in Glossop Union Workhouse after birth of Charles Kay (later to become Williamson). In 1851 she married James Williamson and had following children- Arthur b 1864, Charlotte b. 1853, James Henry b. 1868, Selena B. 1859, Sarah Ann b. 1862, Thomas b. 1854.

Arthur was my greatgrandfather, hope this might sort some info out for you

Comment

nudging for Allan
      PAT

Comment

thanks very much Pat....
        Shanrock....I have from the census
        charles b 1844
        Charlotte 1851
        Thomas 1853
        Selina 1857
        Sarah 1862
        unknown 1864.....this has to be ARTHUR
        Zipporah 1867...
        Zipporah b 1873 is on the 1881 census as grandaughter...I can only presume she was the illegitimate child of one of the girls but I could be wrong..Zipporah b 1873 was my dads nan...my g grandmother
        James Williamson b 1831 and Margery Kay b 1827 were my ggg grandparents..
        thankyou so much for the info on Margery and Harriet...I didn`t have Harriets mother Ann Kay...thats good news...no idea who the father was ???...I didn`t have Arthur in my tree....thankyou so much....it would appear we have the same gg grandparents via James and Margery...can I ask where you got your info from ?..so your 2 x g grandparents were my 3 x g grandparents....1st time in 6 years I`ve found another Williamson rellie...good news.regards...allan;)
        Last edited by garstonite; 14-11-08, 08:25.
        Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
        oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
        adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
        merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
        coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

can anyone please help with Zipporah Williamson b 1873 please...according to the 1871 census Zipporah was 5....this would make her b 1876.....I am going onto BMD`s to see if I can find Zipporahs birth...I am sure thats where I found her b 1873...any help appreciated...allan;)
          ADDED...found Zipporah Williamson b june 1876 on freebmd
          Last edited by garstonite; 14-11-08, 08:24.
          Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
          oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
          adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
          merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
          coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Zipporah Williamson

Hi, Most of my info comes from websites and certsd that I have obtained..the info I have on Zipporah is b. 1876...brother Samuel b. 1878...mother Charlotte Williamson b. 1852 d. before 1898....married Calib Hill b. 1858....Calib Hill remarried in 1898 to Sarah Alice Williamson b. 1871....children..Elizabeth b. ?....Who did Zipporah marry?

This is how my family runs..my father Wallace Arnold Williamson, his father..Arthur Williamson jnr...his father Arthur Williamson snr...his father..James Williamson jnr..his father James Williamson snr...his father Edward Williamson..his father William Williamson..his father Robert Williamson...this is quite a big family, shoots in all directions....glad to find some other family member...........Pat

Comment

Working...
            X