Home page covering bottom bar with start button on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home page covering bottom bar with start button on

How do I get the bar with the start button showing to appear on top of my home page again thank you for any help.

Granabella

Not exactly sure what you mean from your description - but the title suggests that you pressed F11 on your browser by mistake?

If you press it again, all should be back to normal.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Hello Caroline, when i click on F11 the page seems to jump up and the top part disappears with my file edit view tools help and other things along in a long across the top box dissapears if I press F11 again the box can't remember the correct name appears again (hope this makes sence)

Comment

Another idea. If you right click with your mouse at the bottom of the screen, you will get a menu called Taskbar and Navigation properties. Have you ticked the one that says Auto-hide the taskbar? If so, then untick it and click on Apply and the Taskbar should reappear and stay there. Or perhaps you have changed the position of the Taskbar from the same screen?
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thank you Caroline, got it at last think I must have pressed something on top row of key board as i was having trouble with my Computer and did press a few keys up there.

Granabella.

Comment

Learn how to navigate Windows using keyboard shortcuts. Explore a full list of taskbar, command prompt, and general Windows shortcuts.

This may come in handy when no help is at hand Keyboard Shortcuts

Edna

Comment

Thank you Edna.

Granabella

Comment

Working...
              X