Best price for 2014 FTM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best price for 2014 FTM?

I normally get a year old disc which has 6 months world or premium sub with it for a low price.

Is it worth updating to 2014 for £20 with 1 months sub? Or is it a better buy on say, amazon for £46 with 6 months sub? So long since I paid normal sub I dont know whats what now/.

Im sure someone will have sussed out the best way by now Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Heather Positive Thinker; 27-04-15, 14:37.

Do you have Tesco vouchers? I believe you can use them for FTM.
    Anne

Comment

Annual subscription to Ancestry UK is now £120 - so if you are going to use it then the FTM for £46 (with 6 months sub to Ancestry) is probably the way to go.

My History have an offer on at the moment - FTM 2014 for £39.95 but am not sure what they charge for postage. I think the offer ends Friday of this week.
      Elaine

Comment

This is the Tesco offer - £19 in clubcard vouchers
        Elaine

Comment

No, Ive not used Tesco for a long time now. I got my butler sink, fridge, freezer and the odd weekend break with them years ago

Thanks for the info xxx

Comment

Do you need the 2014 one,? as ebay have the FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 UK PLATINUM VERSION - NEW for £24.99 its has 6 months premuim membership to Ancestry.....the reason its a bit cheaper is because the Manual has a few pages missing.....I always use this one, cheapest way I find.....I dont know if I was just unlucky, but my 2014 FTM would never open or if it did I had lots of problems with it.......so am using my 2012 FTM...oh and you can now use your Netar points on Ebay now......

Lilly
            Last edited by Lilly the flower; 28-04-15, 08:15.

Comment

Many thanks Lily - I always do the same - you get such a good deal with the older programs. Ive still got a while left on this 2011 world wide sub that I got on ancestry for £30 I think.

I was thinking of getting the 2014 as it sounded like it had a lot of updates but if its a pain..................

Many thanks, I will have a look on ebay.xx

Comment

Just bought a 2014 ftm with 6 months premium sub on ancestry for £29.99 which seems a good deal.
                Last edited by Heather Positive Thinker; 28-05-15, 14:14.

Comment

Working...
                X