FTM 2014 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2014 help

have installed this tonight went to register it and got this message is it safe to say yes??ancestry.jpg

well I managed it in the end but now on Ancestry I have my old tree intact and this FTM 2014 synched with a new one which has no photos or certs showing just a boxjohn samuel keen death.jpg
    how can I get my old tree synched with FTM thanks

Comment

The synchronising of photos does take longer than the synchronisation of data. Is it still the same this morning?
      Elaine

Comment

hyer Elaine yes its the same ? is that normal

Comment

Doesn't normally take more than an hour to get the photos to sync as well.
          Rather than syncing from Ancestry to FTM - try it the other way round. Open FTM and download the tree from Ancestry - then set up the sync option.
          Elaine

Comment

could I use my other tree on ancestry to synch rather than the new one it imported Elaine thanks shall try it today

Comment

census.JPGdid that thanks Elaine but quite a few census records aren't showing and when I search for missing media I cannot find them this is whats showing for the missing ones, how do I find the missing ones ? thanks

Comment

You might be best to contact Support and see if they can advise.
                Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine ,there are quite a few people with a similar problem it seems so will see what they say.

Comment

Working...
                  X