Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where would I find a Birth in Alderney ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where would I find a Birth in Alderney ?

its in abt 1909 a J S A Elizabeth Saunders thanks

I don't know if this info is up to date Val

Jackie

Comment

There is the Channel Islands page in our Reference Library Val..

Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

thanks for that Julie and Jackie have put them in my favourites I always get lost in the WIKI anyway and dont fancy spending the night there its too cold.
        That link is good Jackie you can request help .

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
          thanks for that Julie and Jackie have put them in my favourites I always get lost in the WIKI anyway and dont fancy spending the night there its too cold.
          That link is good Jackie you can request help .
          Val, do you realise that the wiki information has now been redone in what we believe is an easier format.
          If you click on the Reference Library link on the navigation bar at the top of the screen you will see a list of headings in the left hand column which will take you into the reference pages.
          Click on World Index, and then the World Index page and you will be taken to a listing of all relevant country pages.

There's lots more there as well - have a play and click on some of the side headings.
          It really is much easier than the old wiki format!
          Elaine

Comment

is GENUKI http://chi.genuki.weald.org.uk/ald/s...l_registration any help?
            Mike in Droitwich

My family tree is on
            http://mjfisher.tribalpages.com

Comment

will have another look then Elaine but please send in the rescue squad if I dont reappear in a couple of days ?
              Thnks Mike will have a look at that

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                will have another look then Elaine but please send in the rescue squad if I dont reappear in a couple of days ?
                The good thing about it is that it is part of the main site, not a separate section as the wiki was.
                You will always have the navigation bar at the top of the screen so if you get lost and can't find the end of the rescue rope, then just click on FORUM on the navigation bar and it will take you straight back to the main forum listing.
                Elaine

Comment

as long as there is an exit ?? thanks Elaine

Comment

Working...
                  X