Feel a Bit Daft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel a Bit Daft

Ignore this thread, I've worked it out. Was hoping to delete it but couldn't.

Help please

I have been trying to go into the India Mailing List on RootsWeb but all I'm doing is going back and forth on the same screens and ending up back where I started, how do I actually go and post a message?

Is it the same message board as Ancestry has as that's the only one I can get to come up via RootsWeb
    Last edited by PDennis; 14-01-11, 19:38.

If you have anymore problems just let me know and I will try to help again
    click on the link below and send the word subscribe

* ask your someone to send their request direct to
    India-admin@rootsweb.com.

Edna

Comment

It's okay Edna, got in and left my message, I just hope I get something, I also have a message on Ancestry, never had anyone send me a message though, lets see if anything happens with this one on RootsWeb

Comment

I can see your message to the list and Maureen has replied, she is a very good India researcher but has found nothing but suggests WO97 records on FMP for the Father John if he survived

Edna

Comment

I have replied to Maureen and as I've said to her there are 8 possibles listed and although I am registered with FMP, I can't at the moment by any credits and that I have listed the names etc. and I'm going to take a look on Ancestry for them.

Comment

I have Just sent you a reply with what you asked me,

did you see it yet

I will if I can
            Edna

Comment

Sorry, only just seen it.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X