help finding wynne,mooney family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help finding wynne,mooney family

im looking for a names of possible living people removed my mums aunt and uncle there is also ****** wynne i know for sure he lives in dumfries he is my mums father he was married to f**** c*** my mums mum they had my mum and her two brothers and one sister they were all taken off w***** and f***** and put into foster care,all i know about b***** is he must be around 65 and it is to my knowledge that he was born in liverpool and moved to brighton in his fourties and was a long distance lorry driver and b***** apparently lived in southport in her fourties and she wasnt married. also we have definatley got wynne family in kirkby liverpool as a friend of the family stumbled upon them by accident we no longer see the friend and she has the family in kirkbys number so we dont know where abouts and they wanted to meet us all, now the friend said it was my mums auntie b**** or maybe children of them any info or help on how i could find them much appreciated. thats not all f****** c*** who became wynne remarried in 1970 i believe to a****** m***** and had two more children d****** and a******* m***** is there anyway i could find them :o
    Last edited by Darksecretz; 13-01-11, 16:29. Reason: removal of poosible living peoples names

I looked at this quick and thought it said Wayne Rooney lol, good luck

Comment

lol thanks think im gonna need luck

Comment

if anyone is willing to help Toastmaster then could you please do this via PM until we can verify if the people are deceased or not.

thank you
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Welcome to FTF, Toastmaster!

You've got quite a lot of target names there - and many seem to be relatively recent. I'm wondering whether this thread wouldn't pick up more relevant advice from the Adoptions/Reunions board? There's quite a bit of specific expertise there.

Incidentally, it might be kind for those of us who find dense text hard to interpret, sometimes, if you could split up your info a bit more. When it all runs together it can be hard to understand, and then people give up - which means you might lose out on some help.

In the meantime - if I have understood correctly - you're looking for living people. Privacy laws mean that you won't (or you shouldn't) be able to just find wholesale info online for people who are alive. Many people are still sensitive about births to parents who weren't married, and will go to some lengths to mask such things in their own tree, and even more so for themselves.
          There will be BDM records - which are public, but not generally available to Google and the like.
          Scottish records are often through ScotlandsPeople - which is a pay-site.
          English records may be on FreeBMD, or one of the county sites - perhaps www.ukbmd.org.uk might be useful to you?
          BT has telephone directory info online - but that depends on you having some idea where in the country to look.
          There are some other sites which give access to electoral roll info - if people haven't opted not to be on the readily accessible versions.

good hunting!
          Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
          X