Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen the changes on Ancestry Trees ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen the changes on Ancestry Trees ?

thought I'd made a mistake they have made changes to the Tree programme its so different looks good

am having a look now Val
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I like it - being able to zoom out and view more generations on the same page.
      Yorkshire names: Brown, Weighell, Hudson, Hartley, Womersley, Laycock, Maude, Atkinson, Whittaker, Hammond, Hutton, Brook, Murgatroyd, Wright, Topham
      Warwickshire name: Hart
      German names: Peltz, Eichborn

Comment

its simlar to the findmypast trees now

Comment

So glad that Ancestry have opted for the new view family tree, so much easier to see how everyone is related.........definitely an improvement.

Comment

Don't know if you've all seen it but Ancestry are going to put the 1911 census on their website, there is a Summary Book on there for people to use and they are going to put the census on in stages as soon as they can.

Comment

The new tree view is a darn sight better than the one on GenesReunited !

Comment

Ancestry has always been better than GenesReunited, I hate looking up names on Genes, if your looking for a surname say Boone, it gives you lists for each quarter between various surnames and then you have to go in and out of each quarter, tedius and useless a lot of the time as the surname you want isn't even in any of the quarters. I like Ancestry because it lists the surnames individually and you are able to put in other details to narrow down your search.

Comment

Its lovely isnt it, looks like the FTM program more now.

Comment

well I'm furious after they had updated them yesterday now I cannot drag the image have to go to the arrows and scroll ???????

Comment

Working...
                    X