BBC message board question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC message board question

I've just spotted an old thread on the BBC messageboard about my g-grandfather, and I'd like to contact the poster. I've added a post to the thread but obviously as it's quite old there's no guarantee it'll be noticed.

Does anyone know if there's a way I can send a private message to her on the BBC boards? I'm not familiar with them but I couldn't see anything.

OH thinks you can.

You'd need to go to a board called h2g2. If the person who posted has set themselves up a profile, you might be able to do so.
    You used to be able to click on a perso's name (like you can here), but he seems to think it's changed.

He says he'll have a look when he's finished his lunch!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Hello I think I replied to you earlier to let you know how to find more messages from that poster, as I am a member from the BBC FT Board and if that was you then the person you tried to contact posted earlier this month

Edna

Comment

Thanks, Edna, I've just seen your post over on the BBC boards.

I thought I recognised the name!

Comment

May seems to post in a pattern over the dec,Jan, period so post a message with her username and number in it with your contact name for here and I will keep it bumped on page 1 for you for a month or so.
          Her previous discussions are available for you to read to see just what she has found from us.

Good Luck

Edna

Comment

Thanks to everyone for your help

Comment

Working...
            X