Ancestry PAYG vouchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry PAYG vouchers

Help!! I asked relatives for Ancestry PAYG vouchers for Christmas as I have used them before. They still refer to them on the Ancestry subscription page but I am sure they also used to tell you where you could get them from - this doesn't seem to be there any more. Does anyone know if they have stopped selling them?

Many thanks :(
    Interested in the following:CRUSH from Essex and London; YOUNG from Wanstead Essex and East London; HODSON from Chester; and GERAGHTY/GERRITY from Chester and Co Mayo

Go to the ancestry sign up page - click here
    Click on the words Prefer to Pay as you Go - and the costs will appear. Just choose which option you want.

I have to say I think this is a very expensive way of viewing the records - how much money do you intend to spend? You may be better off buying one of the Family Tree Maker 2011 packages which come with a free 3 months Essentials subscription or a free 6 months Premium subscription - or even getting a one month subscription as and when you need it.
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks for replying Elaine. I did see the page with the costs but didn't try going any further!

I don't intend spending very much as I only want to check out some of the London records. I am already using a FTM package so won't get a sub that way I'm afraid! I may have to bite the bullet if needs be.
      Interested in the following:CRUSH from Essex and London; YOUNG from Wanstead Essex and East London; HODSON from Chester; and GERAGHTY/GERRITY from Chester and Co Mayo

Comment

Have you checked your local library. Many UK libraries allow you to access Ancestry onsite.
        Elaine

Comment

Working...
        X