Ordering a Death certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering a Death certificate

When you order a more recent death certificate the reference just gives you DOB and then on the ordering site asks you for age.

My Aunt was born 24.1.1901 and died March quarter so she could have been 80 or 81 are they that particular? If I get it wrong will they still issue the certifictae?

Thanks

Linda

I wouldn't have thought they would be that picky with it as the death cert won't actually give an age at death - it will just give date of birth and the date of death.

I'd go with 81 as there is more chance she died after 24th January than before the 24th January as there is more time after the 24th January if you get what I mean?

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

Thanks Tom Tom I know exactly whay you mean.

Linda

Comment

Although there is a space for age at death on the order form I don't think it is one of the questions which has to be answered - so you could just leave that space blank.
        Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Thankyou Judith

Linda

Comment

it is actually. there is a time limit for it, i think if it ocurred it in the last 20yrs is it?

Comment

Working...
            X