How do I contact Ancestry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I contact Ancestry...

... to tell them that some information on a record is wrong? It is something I can't change on the 'add alternate information' button and the information is clearly wrong when you look at the image. Thanks for your help.
    Tessie

Tessie

can you copy the url here for me to have a look at? then I can praps advise you abit better. (to copy the url hi light the address in the www bar and then left click to copy, then reply to thread here, and then left click to paste the url in the thread.) hope that makes sense! :D
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Here is the link- http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...ki1871&indiv=1. It says Sarah Wilks is a daughter but it clearly shows she is a servant.
      Thanks
      Tessie

Comment

ahh I see what you mean, if it were me I would look at the image then click on her name at the bottom of the page, this then brings up the edit box for her, I'd then click on Explain or Source your update and add in there that she was a servant and not a daughter. I know its not an ideal fix, but in the interim it is a workaround.

I would then contact Ancestry and add the url and data that is wrong, they might get around to sorting it.
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thanks, I will do that.
          Tessie

Comment

Working...
          X